Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cute Friendship Quotes

Cute Friendship Quotes

1.The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.

2. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.

3. “The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”

4. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

5. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." Charles Caleb Colton

6. "The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
Elizabeth Foley

7. "Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.”
Charllotte Donnelly

8. "When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

9. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin

10. "Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."
Flavia Weedn

No comments:

Post a Comment