Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cute friendship and love quotes

Cute friendship and love quotes

31. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
Douglas Pagels

32. "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

33. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
Margaret Lee Runbeck

34. "A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
Donna Roberts

35. "A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
Fitzwilliam

36. “The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.”
Abraham Lincoln

37. "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
Anon

38. You are not very good if you are not better than your best friends imagine you to be.
Johann Kaspar Lavater

39. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
Kahlil Gibran

40. Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
Honore de Balzac

No comments:

Post a Comment